Object-Oriented Language: Python
By: Cetus Team
- Data Structures and Algorithms with Object-Oriented Design Patterns in C++
A web text by Bruno R. Preiss of the University of Waterloo.
- An Object Oriented (OOP) Framework for Neural Networks in C#
A handy basic Class and back progagator to create the framework for AI Neural Networks. [GPL]
- Lush: An Object-oriented Programming Language for Machine Learning
Made expressly for large-scale numerical and graphic applications, Lush can be used in programming scenarios where one...
- SOX - Schema for Object-Oriented XML 2.0
A schema language for defining the syntactic structure and partial semantics of XML document types; an alternative to XML...
- Dan Ingalls: Object-Oriented Programming
Lecture video at Internet Archive. Open content.
- Smalltalk with Object-Oriented Programming Pioneer Kay
Interview, on influences, history, rationale; laptops; advice. [SearchWebServices.com]
- oolex (object-oriented lexer)
Approaches lexical analysis by basing the scanner strictly on the object-oriented paradigm. It can be extended without...
- YooLex (Yet another Object-Oriented Lex)
A Flex like scanner code generator, but it generates C++ scanner classes that are re-entrant and compatible with the newer...
- ooc programming language
Reference implementation of the ooc language, a higher-level Java/C#, strictly typed, portable, object-oriented superset...
- Component Software: Beyond Object-Oriented Programming
The book provides an introduction to and overview of component software. Covers MS (D)COM(+), OMG CORBA, IBM SOM as well...