The World's simplest PHP Message/Quote of the Day Script 1.0
Link Broken:Report It!
The World's simplest PHP Message/Quote of the Day Script is a simple script based on php and is a quote displaying script. This script requires Mysql database as backend to put any number of messages or quotes. It displays only one quote per day. If the quote page doesn't get any users on a given day, it will be displayed on next day. It begins quotes again when all quotes have been displayed.
- Knowledge Sharing Effort of the Logic Group at Stanford University
Describes efforts to automate the interoperation of agents using knowledge sharing languages.
- NYTimes.com: Exploring the Labyrinth of the Mind
Detailed discussion of Hofstadter's life and works.
- New Model for Light Interaction with the Retina of the Eye
Presents a new geometrical model for light interaction with the retina of the eye and its implications to the vision...
- The Prisoner's Dilemma
A simple yet powerful model for the problem of cooperation versus conflict in groups. The JAVA applet demonstrates the...
- OpenOffice.org's Documentation of the Microsoft Excel File Format
Includes a description of the binary file format of Microsoft Excel, including all available Excel versions (for Windows)...
- First Monday - Will E-books Change the World?
Argues that the evolution of e-book technology is related to the penetrating impact of networks and information technology...
- The Battle to Define the Future of the Book in the Digital World
A thorough look at the competing economic, technological, and social factors influencing the development of e-books....
- The Future of the Book
A series of articles examines how the digital revolution is changing what and how we read. [Salon]
- TechTarget - Do's and don'ts for passing the CISSP exam
Article that discusses Do's and don'ts for passing the CISSP exam
- ETHICOMP 2001. Systems of the Information Society
Fifth ETHICOMP International Conference on the Social and Ethical Impacts of Information and Communication Technologies....