Companion to historical Violin, Viola and Cello Gut String Calculator v 1.5
Link Broken:Report It!
This companion to Historical violin, Viola and Cello GutString calculator enables you to calculate the plain gut string diameters for your instrument. You can calculate for any given historical pitch standards, any string lengths, and any tension. All you have to do is to enter the desired pitch, length of the string(in cms) and the tension(in kgs) and you will get the result either accurately or rounded off.This script is easy to install and use.
- IEEE Conference on Computational Intelligence and Games
The Computational Intelligence and Games (CIG) Conference series brings together leading researchers and practitioners...
- IMSC Computer Graphics and Immersive Technologies Lab
Supports research and development efforts related to interactive computer graphics and immersive technologies.
- International Society for Computers and Their Applications
Seeks to promote Computer Science and Engineering with a view towards applications. Includes information on the society...
- Probabilistically Checkable Proofs and Approximation
Pointers to some survey articles and their authors, by M. Bellare.
- Web Usability: PDF and Accessibility
Overview article, including discussion of how to create accessible PDFs, and possible alternative formats.
- PostScript and GhostScript Resources
Links to general information, utilities, and software.
- FSU Webmaster Training and Certification
Design and development courses and certification to create modern usable and accessible web sites and applications....
- The How-To Geek
Includes help, tutorials, tips and how-to guides for Windows and Linux.
- Freedom to Tinker
Discussions on the freedom to understand, discuss, repair, and modify the technological devices you own.
- Plan to Merge Fibre Channel and SSA Moves Ahead
Article by Terry Costlow at EETimes.com.