Xenolth's Unique Ad Rotator 2.1
- Daphne's Approximate Group of Students (DAGS)
Daphne Koller's research group on probabilistic representation, reasoning, and learning at Stanford University
Provider of expert system software and services based on G2, the company's unique, high-performance reasoning-engine...
- Gödel and Gödel's Theorem - Math
Overview of Hofstadter's explanation of Gödel's Theorem.
- Centre for Neural Networks - King's College London
An inter-departmental center at King's College London coordinating research and teaching in neural networks. Part of...
- SRI's Artificial Intelligence Center
Founded in 1966, the center's objectives are to understand the computational principles underlying intelligence in man and...
- PolyWorld Information (author's site)
Source of information, technical report, and source code for the PolyWorld computational ecology, maintained by Larry...
- Jeffrey Ventrella's Artificial Life
A collection of Jeffrey Ventrella's AL programs, including a very original "Breeding gliders with CA" simulator. Papers on...
- Mark D. Niemiec's Home Page
John Horton Conway's Game of Life, including complete lists and glider syntheses of smaller still-lifes, oscillators, and...
- Conway's Game of Life Java applet by Alan Hensel
A very fast Java applet that displays a collection of the greatest patterns ever created in Conway's Game of Life.
- Achim Flammenkamp's Game of Life Page
Collection of resources on Conway's Game of Life.