Net Updater 1.01
Link Broken:Report It!
NetUpdater is the fastest and easiest way to distribute all your software updates. Using a powerful client/server infrastructure, client software can be modified, patched, or completely updated in whatever configuration best suits your requirements. Flexible, secure, and reliable. NetUpdater is a simple, yet comprehensive software update solution built on trusted, industry-safe Internet and LAN protocols.
The NetUpdater component enables Delphi developers to easily incorporate a powerful, automatic update feature to their own software.
The advanced feature set of NetUpdater also includes:
- Industry standard protocols
- Flexible Version Analysis
- Interactive or silent modes
- Choice of update method
- Schedule update checks
- User-friendly update manager using Wizard interface
- Context sensitive help
- Not a single line of code required
- No dependencies on DLL, COM or other runtime files
- Firewall friendly
- Choice of update method - self update, external setup file or redirect to URL
- Flexible update detection based on version number or time stamp
- Automatic proxy detection with automatic or manual login
- Silent, hidden or interactive runtime modes
- Uses trusted, safe protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and LAN
- Check for updates based on flexible schedule
- Create log file to monitor installation process and help with debugging
- Optionally hide source and destination file locations from end user
- Automatically close target application if open
- Automatically launch target application after update or check
- Support for target application command-line parameters
- Support for external setup file command-line parameters
- Create backup of all replaced files automatically
- Create required directories on-the-fly automatically
- Selectable display of messages
- Full control over HTTP Internet options
- Full control over cache options
- Install to any client directory
By: AgenSoft Inc
By: Nartac Software
By: Ted Sullivan
- iTunes Library Updater
A tool that synchronizes a iTunes library with music files on a harddrive or network. [Requires .NET Framework]
- Fly Page Updater
Makes any web page into one that can have content changed through a password-protected web-browser edit screen. No HTML or...
- Handspring Updater V1.0.0
An Epinions review of a fix for three potential Visor problems: inadvertently launching the calculator, hotsynching with a...
- .NET Framework SDK, Visual Studio.NET, and ASP+ Developer Resources
.NET Framework SDK and Visual Studio.NET resources and links. Includes ASP+, ADO+, Visual Studio.NET, Visual Basic.NET,...
- Building a Distributed Object System with .NET and J2EE Using IIOP.NET
This article shows how the .NET and J2EE platforms can tightly interoperate together, as it is often needed when...
- Microsoft Announces Availability of Visual Studio.NET And .NET Framework Beta 1; Submits C# to ECMA
Announces public availability and standardization of tools and platform for building Web services.
- Passage .Net - Open Source .NET Portal Software
An open source enterprise portal and content management system written in C# and has a BSD license.
- Q&A: The Microsoft .NET Framework and Visual Studio.NET Provide a Unified Environment for Building Powerful Web Services
In a conversation with PressPass, Anders Hejlsberg, a key architect of the Microsoft .NET Framework and C#, Microsoft's...
- ADO.NET: Building a Custom Data Provider for Use with the .NET Data Access Framework
An article by Bob Beauchemin that explains how to write your own data provider using .NET's data access interfaces and...
- My Take on .Net
Covering advanced topics on web technologies including Asp.Net, AJAX and more with step by step how-to guides.