Sams Teach Yourself Perl in 24 Hours
Link Broken:Report It!
Even if you're new to Perl, Sams Teach Yourself Perl in 24 Hours teaches you everything you need to know to begin producing useful CGI programs quickly. This book provides you with a solid foundation in the basics of the Perl language, so you can easily move on to more advanced books and techniques. Special attention is paid to those features that trouble new users. Building on that knowledge, you will begin to interact with your file system, operating system, and network environment. Then move on to creating useful CGI programs, such as data collection, shopping cart, server push, and e-mail forms. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
|User:||User Rating: 1|
|This book is very useful for beginners|
Records 1-1 of 1
- Context in AI
A contact point on the Web for researchers who are interested in the many roles of context in artificial intelligence.
- University of Sannio - Computational Intelligence in Software Engineering
Research focused on artificial intelligence applications in software engineering.
- Applications of AI in Education
"An overview of the main components of intelligent tutoring systems. A brief summary of different types of ITSs, a...
- Bayesian Network tools in Java (BNJ)
Open-source suite of software tools for research and development using graphical models of probability, published by...
- A* Code and Tutorial for begginers in Flash
An artificial intelligence path finding algorithm that is designed for beginners and the code files and examples are in...
- A comparison of high-level approaches for speeding up pathfinding in video games
Description and analysis of several approaches is given with the postmortem example of usage in video game Dragon Age:...
- Teamwork in Genetic Programming
Thesis and software demonstrating teamwork in genetic programming. Simulates evolving software emulating ants and...
- Workshop on Statistical and Machine Learning Techniques in Computer Intrusion Detection
September 24-26th, 2003 at George Mason University
- Spider: General Purpose Machine Learning Toolbox in Matlab
An object orientated environment for machine learning in Matlab. Algorithms can be plugged together and can be compared...
- Research in Artificial Intelligence at Edinburgh University
Undergraduate, Graduate, and Research Programs offered in many areas of AI and multi-disciplinary combinations, from a...