Sams Teach Yourself CGI in 24 Hours
Link Broken:Report It!
A tutorial of 24 lessons of one hour or less. Each lesson builds on the previous one, allowing readers to learn essentials from the ground up. Focus is on using the Common Gateway Interface (CGI) to develop Web applications, within the context of essentials of designing and building Web applications in any platform. Most examples are written in Perl. Includes chapter summaries, questions, and exercises. Colburn is a site architect in the private sector, and has written several computer tutorial books.Book News, Inc.?, Portland, OR
- Context in AI
A contact point on the Web for researchers who are interested in the many roles of context in artificial intelligence.
- University of Sannio - Computational Intelligence in Software Engineering
Research focused on artificial intelligence applications in software engineering.
- Applications of AI in Education
"An overview of the main components of intelligent tutoring systems. A brief summary of different types of ITSs, a...
- Bayesian Network tools in Java (BNJ)
Open-source suite of software tools for research and development using graphical models of probability, published by...
- A* Code and Tutorial for begginers in Flash
An artificial intelligence path finding algorithm that is designed for beginners and the code files and examples are in...
- A comparison of high-level approaches for speeding up pathfinding in video games
Description and analysis of several approaches is given with the postmortem example of usage in video game Dragon Age:...
- Teamwork in Genetic Programming
Thesis and software demonstrating teamwork in genetic programming. Simulates evolving software emulating ants and...
- Workshop on Statistical and Machine Learning Techniques in Computer Intrusion Detection
September 24-26th, 2003 at George Mason University
- Spider: General Purpose Machine Learning Toolbox in Matlab
An object orientated environment for machine learning in Matlab. Algorithms can be plugged together and can be compared...
- Research in Artificial Intelligence at Edinburgh University
Undergraduate, Graduate, and Research Programs offered in many areas of AI and multi-disciplinary combinations, from a...