The Forgotten Art of Email Address Validation
Link Broken:Report It!
Here, you will obtain several ways at client level and server level to check for the validity of email addresses. This tutorial explains the drawbacks of storing invalid email addresses in your database and tells the solutions to validate email addresses. Describes the following methods with sample program which are as follows: Base Level Validation , Base Domain Level Validation , MX Domain Level Validation and Absolute Validation.
- The Complete Collection of Algorithm Animations
A list of links to algorithm animations, primarily Java applets. The list includes an overview of each of the linked...
- The Computational Complexity of Polynomial Factorization
AIM Research Conference Center, Palo Alto, CA, USA; 15--19 May 2006.
- The Art of Computer Programming
By Donald Knuth. Homepage of the classic text.
- The Art of Computer Programming (TAOCP)
By Donald E. Knuth. Bibliographic details of the published volumes (1-3, various editions and translations) and on-line...
- The current landscape of Agent Communication Languages, Labrou Y., Finin T., and Peng Y.
Paper describing semantics of FIPA and KQML
- Three States and a Plan: The A.I. of F. E. A. R.
The author of this white paper is Jeff Orkin - creator of the revolutionary AI for F. E. A. R. In his article Jeff...
- Gnod: The Global Network Of Dreams
A self-adapting system which searches the web on the basis of user input. "A search-engine for things you don't know about."
- The Computational Beauty of Nature
Companion site for the book by Gary William Flake. Contains applets and source code for simulations of fractals, chaos,...
- The Israeli Association of Grid Technologies (IGT)
The Israeli Association of Grid Technologies (IGT) The IGT is a non-profit organization of leading vendors, ISVs,...
- The Chomsky Hierarchy of Formal Grammars
A brief definition of the grammars which define the Chomsky hierarchy of families of languages.